152. Amendment at judgments, decrees or orders.' Clerical or arithmetical mistakes in judgments. decrees or orders or errors ansmg therein from any accrdental siip or omnssron may at any time be corrected by the Court either of its own motion or on the application of any of the parties.
153. General power to amend.The Court may at any time and on such terms as to costs or otherwrse as It may thinks tit amend any detect or error in any proceeding in a suit; and alt necessary amendments shall be made for the purpose of determining the real question or issue raised by or depending on such proceeding
Civil Case Lawyers
[153-A. Power to amend decree or order where appeal is summarily dismissed.Where an Appellate Court dismisses an appeal under rule 11 of Order XLl, the power 01 the Court to amend, under section 152, the decree or order appealed against may be exercrsed by the Court which had passed the decree or order in the first instance, notwithstanding that the dismissal of the appeal has the effect oi confirming the decree or order. as the case may be, passed by the Court of first
153-3. Place of trial to be deemed to be open Court.The place in which any Civil Court is held for the purpose of trying any suit shall be deemed to be an open Court, to which the public generally may have access so far as the same can conveniently contain them:
Provided that the presiding Judge may, it he thinks tit, order at any stage of any inquiry into or trial of any particular case, that the public generally, or any particular person, shall'not have access to, or be or remain in, the room or building used by the Court.)